Bsnl Broadband giving 4mbps speed post fup this month as promotional offer

• Thread starter Thread starter xstarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 46,517
I am on 675 plan. 10 GB already exhausted even before start of month. But 'Speed Test' Result showing a constant speed of 2.82 Mbps even after repeated tests. Could BSNL have raised the FUP speed from 2 Mbps to 3 Mbps? On 4 Mbps connection I was getting speed of 3.6 Mbps.

Anyone experiencing this problem of bsnl not working PPPOE mode suddenly ? It works fine in Bridge mode.

Edit Problem solved

Last edited:
Has Happy Browsing offer been extended? On the FUP page I'm still getting the old message that BSNL is retaining pre-FUP speed for this month

Yes, the offer got extended as of now this month. I'm on 1995 Fibro plan - 80 Mbps upto 250 GB. Got the message to click on "Happy Browsing" after crossing the data limit to continue with pre-fup speeds and it's back to 80 Mbps :)

Ok so i got the number of the NIB section in my district and called them,told them everything .They said they'll look into this ,obviously one call wasn't gonna do this so i had to call them atleast 15 more times in span of 2 hours and i guess they got fed up and finally when i opened my browser i got the message to click "happy browsing".:cool:
Now i am getting 3.3-3.4 mbps in speedtests and actual dowload speeds of about 410-425kBps.
Good for now i guess.
Advice for anyone,call the NIB regarding speed matters,these morons at exchange are clueless about these things.
Was a hassle ,but i suppose they too would have done nothing if i hadn't called them like a million times,so keep nagging these lazy morons.Thats the only way . sigh

razpor , many users reporting that they are still getting pre-fup speeds while we are not !

you better call up the NIB guys ASAP !

Back