Bsnl Broadband giving 4mbps speed post fup this month as promotional offer

• Thread starter Thread starter xstarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 46,517
k0koHXp.png

this is what im getting now thanks bro

What u say should i lodge a compliant to get my snr margin and attenuation corrected ?

It is best to just observe it for now, if you get line drop out more often, than i suggest you to check on the following:
Use a filtered faceplate.
Faulty modem.
Temporary interference. (e.g. from Christmas lights or faulty electrical equipment)
Thunderstorms
Faulty broadband microfilter.
Faulty telephone wires.

There are some router's which provide controlled SNR Margin, you can search on google on how to change it or ask it here on this forum. If nothing works then its better to contact bsnl tech.

I checked out the fup bsnl page as well and its also saying that I will retain my pre fup speed once I exhaust my quota of 175 gb. I am getting speeds of around 3.3 Mbps even though I havent exhausted my quota .

Can someone tell me what happens after this month I.e after this offer gets over?

@pkmishra bsnl should continue with this orders to survive in the market. But i think it'll go back to normal after this month i.e., 4 Mbps up to 5GB and 2 Mbps beyond.

Looks like they are testing the waters. We can expect 4 Mbps FUP speeds in the near future :)

@pkmishra bsnl should continue with this orders to survive in the market. But i think it'll go back to normal after this month i.e., 4 Mbps up to 5GB and 2 Mbps beyond.

BSNL should make 4mbps as minimum speed for all plans. I think they will increase speed within next 6 months.hope in 2018 we will get 4mbps as minimum speed

I am using others broadband. Their Line speed is 4095 kbps. I can not ask them to complain to increase the speed. So how can i increase the speed without knowing them because they may think i use their internet too much and they could change the pass.
So is their any way like i can email or something?????

Back