BSNL Broadband is blocking file sharing and other websites once again

chromaniac said:
From what I understand, this is not an intentional block. Someone is just having fun with DPI system that they are either installing or already have installed.
could be . Also as i said , routing has been issue on BSNL for a week now. Still these stupid blocks are making browsing a headache. This is the problem with bsnl.. some idiot does this and it takes some time to get it rectified.

This does not look like a routing problem. Vedant checked it out and said that it was definitely being blocked through DPI.

chromaniac said:
This does not look like a routing problem. Vedant checked it out and said that it was definitely being blocked through DPI.
yeah this is not a routing issue , but for a week now , my connection has been slow and routing to singapore,for eg has been taking a world round trip via UK and what not.

@naveen: according to u asking for help in a forum is to be an idiot??? nice way of treating a newbie..
If u dont want to help then u should not reply

dkarocks said:
I just want to open adf.ly links
proxy sites are not working for me
can somebody tell me how to use VPN or please suggest me some good proxy sites that are working for adfly
Thank you
Try kproxy.com as it's working via it.

dkarocks said:
@naveen: according to u asking for help in a forum is to be an idiot??? nice way of treating a newbie..
If u dont want to help then u should not reply
lol , i was referring to BSNL.
Anyway to answer your question , you can try VPNBook , hard to setup , but pretty good imo. Or go for hotspotshield , ProXPN , Tunnelbear ,cyberghostvpn , securitykiss , etc

Back