BSNL Broadband is randomly redirecting users to their webmail service‽

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 63,479
Yea..it's freaking annoying sometimes..mine gets forwarded during transactions...thank god BSNL is not my main internet..

It's more frustrating when your link is fluctuating .first the link is gone ,after coming it opens this mail page .they gave double pain and i get double angry .again link gone and the cycle repeats. who will use bsnl mail ,if it acts like this .god knows if anyone uses it and bsnl add some fee to the bill .i don't trust bsnl as they have added "hungama" charge without applying for it.

they still have not responded to my rti. i have gone to the first appellate authority. not even sure where to go next.

I have written a lot of e-mails to the Appellate Authority due to the problems I am facing for Broadband Plan Change. Have received replies but mostly they were marked CC to other officials for reply. Have never received any e-mail from those officials. BSNL is still stuck in stone-age.

I have also heard that the plan changing process is very annoying and slow but the spam ads of bsnl mail have stopped.

Back