BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746

amith_mysore

i Have appliied fot Plan change from Home 500 to busness 700. I had applied to around 20 Sept and They had told it will to changed from 1 Oct. Today the service name is still showing speed 256 kbps. I want to know whether Plan change is done @ midnight automatically or it will dne manulaly in the morning.

It should have taken effect from 00.01 hours today. Please follow up with BSNL

Yes I know that there is no free usage. BSNL Customer care such pathetic. To know wether paln has been chnage or not. in the morning is called up 16004241600. They said call up 1500, if they cant help call Broadband office (Blore) 25555554No body in Broadband office pick up phone (May be beacuse of Saturday)1500 people say call up commerial office and nobody picks up call there.

Hi Guys, I just wanna know if i change form one lower plan to another higher plan do i need to pay security charges again for the new plan.i am applying for Wifi connection. I stays in Lakkasandra, Bangalore near dairy circle.

There is no separate plan for Wifi, you just need to buy Wifi Modem or rent Wifi Modem. Currently you have modem is on rent or it is purchased... if on rent it is easy to get Wifi but if you have purchased then you need to buy the new one again

if you change to unlimited plan then you may have to pay Rs.900/-
extra as the deposit . there is no separate wifi plan in dataone .

as someone suggested to your earlier post ,
it would be better to take a Netgear / Linksys router for reliable
wifi connectivity .

i m gng to take it on rent from bsnl ppl only, will going to apply now i dnt know how many days it will take it's quite urgent n i want wifi only

Back