BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
hi guys, I hav requested to change the plan from home 250 to home 500.I have given the form on 11th of jan 08.when the change wud happen,and how wud i knw.also tell me how wud they charge me in this month bill.I have used abt 600mb out of 1gb for home plan 250,will they charge me for both,or how.reply me guyz...

Say you are allowed to migrate to Home 500 on 16th jan .Till 15th Jan under Home 250 your usage will be approx 500 MB. You have to pay for excess usage. till Jan 15th.From 16th jan Under Home 500 Day usage will be 1.25GBNight usage( 0200 - 0800) unlimited Better check your usage daily at Portal.

thanks 4 ur reply dude,1 more ques when ll they change my plan.i hav looked at portal and also used softwares like dataone usage finder.they hav put only on home 250.

most probably the plan change will not happen in the middle of a month . it could be effective from next calendar month .

But while changing here,they said it wud happen in another 24 hrs,u can check in website.now its more than 48 hrs..its not changed..

^ perhaps , it would be better to contact the CO/AOTR at your exchange
to know whether your BB plan has been changed or when it will change .

In Dquf select auto to select the plan. Lucky you are an old user !Probably they will change next month. Please keep the forum informed, if it is changed this month, to guide others.

thnks 4 ur reply guys.i wud inform t plan when it s changed.how do u knw i am an old user??

Hah Hah ! enough problem with new users unable to use the usage portal or use DQUF etc. Since you mentioned DQUF , it was easy !!

Back