BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
when u go upwards in the hierarchy u can change even 2 plans in the same month. .. the rule of minimum hire period comes in only when u move downwards like from home 500 to home 250. . . so no worries. .. jus go n meet the officer n charge n tell him ur situation. . he may help u out. take the acknowledgment copy along with u for reference. . . usually they'll change n 3 to 7 days. . . they dont consider 1st week n all. . the number of requests n queue does matters. . . since every bill s computerised it'll automatically calculate the bill finally no manual work needed n it. . .

Hey guys, Is the change only going to happen after the 3rd month or is it going to happen by the first of May. I've given a letter. Should I pay any more visits to the BSNL office. Plz help. I badly need this change.

@members/sivajitheboss/
Should I pay any more visits to the BSNL office.
YES.

Guess what guys! I contacted the officer at the exchange nearby and finally got my 14 digit portal ID . It works great and I find myself exeeding usage limits by about 500 mb halfway through the month . Now I've given a letter for change of pan from Home 250 to Home 500.
you cannnot avoid paying for the 500 MB excess usage under Home 250 plan.
Use FireFox browser with Adblock Plus and FlashBlock.
Get confirmation in writing. Usually from 1st of the month as mentioned by @visnbm

I went to the local exchange and contacted the officer incharge. He assured me that the plan would be changed on the first of may and the billing would be as per the Home 500 plan. He even encouraged me to approach him if there was excess billing. But May 1 happens to be a government holiday and I'm doubtful if my plan change would happen then. Can anyone tell me if change of plan is computerised? If the plan is changed, would it reflect immediately on bbservice.bsnl.in? If not how do I know of it?

He even encouraged me to approach him if there was excess billing.
rare to find such helpful bsnl babu...:)

i can't tell you to be sure about excess billing but from my experience(i got Rs.45000 & Rs.25000 bills for home 250 while i applied for home 500 but thankfully i got them corrected)if your plan is changed in billing servers of bsnl then clicking on "my orders"tab in bsnl portal your plan will show as home 500 & status as "provisioned" not anything else.

Back