BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
someone from local exchange will forward your request to bangalore where the concerned official will update your plan information in computer & after that it will be shown in portal.

May 1 happens to be a government holiday. Will this interfere with my change of plan?

if the concerned official in bangalore updates your information today(i.e 30th april) then no problem else you may have to wait till 2nd may.

Woohoo guys :thumbsup:. I called the toll free no. 1800 424 1600. The person who answered told me that my plan had been changed from home 250 to home 500C. Can anyone tell me the difference between home 500, home 500C and home 500C+

home500C has 1.5GB limit while while home500C+ has 180 free calls i think & actual bill will be Rs.600 with same 2.5GB limit as in home500.still don't be so sure.first open the bsnl portal & click on "my orders"tab.you should see your plan as home500 & status as "provisioned"or else something is not right.

wait till month end
The month has ended. I gave my app. on april 14 and today is may 1. :P

home500C has 1.5GB limit while while home500C+ has 180 free calls i think & actual bill will be Rs.600 with same 2.5GB limit as in home500.

Aww... man. Are you sure that the limit is 1.5GB. I actually applied only for home 500 and was expecting 2.5 Gigs free. But is this what I get? :wall:

still don't be so sure.first open the bsnl portal & click on "my orders"tab.you should see your plan as home500 & status as "provisioned"or else something is not right.

I can't do that as bbservice.bsnl.in is not opening at all. I can't use Shaplus bandwith tester either.

home500C has 1.5GB limit while while home500C+ has 180 free calls i think & actual bill will be Rs.600 with same 2.5GB limit as in home500.

still don't be so sure.first open the bsnl portal & click on "my orders"tab.you should see your plan as home500 & status as "provisioned"or else something is not right.

@Whitestar.
I too had filled an application to change my account on 03-04-08 & on 30-04-08, I visited exchange & there they told me that it will be done on 01-05-08, On 02-05-08 when i some how checked bbservice.bsnl.in, there in My Orders it was showing Plan = Home 750 UL, but in Order status it is showing FUTURE DATED instead of Provisioned... What should i expect, Have BSNL changed my plan or is it still under process, If it is still inprocess then i am in big trouble as i have already downloaded more than 2GB, Kindly advice

as far as i know future dated means your request is at hold or in queue in bangalore due to some technical reason maybe.only way to be sure about correct billing is that your order status must be "provisioned".stop using the net & use it only for very minimal surfing now.if your speeds have changed due to plan change then you can get relief even if bill comes wrong but if speeds are same as in old plan then you are in trouble.

@whitestar,I still do have the same speed i.e wat i was having with home 250 plan.I reside in Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir), Better today i will go to exchange & will check there.. Those BSNL guys don't know anything if i wil tell the about this FUTURE DATED.Is there any other way

Back