BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
@/members/shamvil/
if speeds are same as in old plan then you are in trouble.
Speed same for all Home250/500/500c/500C+ upto 2 Mbps speed.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
So long you have got a receipt for your application, and you noticed some entry about change of plan, unlikely you will be in trouble.
Take a screen shot of your usage page. It is the duty of BSNL to explain the "terms" they use. in the program itself if the meaning is not clear to the users. say "Ad-Hoc" "queued" etc.
Use DQUF and check the billing regularly. ( Auto plan select may not be available for IP 117.xx.xx.xx)
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528

Para two : Go to this website and check whether you can send an email to CC regarding this
. J&K TELECOM CIRCLE

Srinagar
Sh L K Jain DE(O)
%GMT, CTO Building Lal Chowk, Srinagar
[email protected]
0194-2452660
0194 -2475533

YES i DO HAVE A RECEIPT OF 900 RS WHICH I DEPOSITED AT BSNL BILL COUNTER ON 04-04-08, & AT THAT TIME THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PLAN WILL BE CHANGED W.E.F 30-04-08 AS PER THEIR COMPUTER GENERATED DATA.
ON 30-04-08, WHEN I CHECKED BBSERVICE, IT STILL WAS SHOWING HOME 250 PLAN, ON 01-05-08 I WENT TO LOCAL EXCHANGE & THEIR THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL DO IT BY MIDNIGHT.
ON 02-05-08 I CHECKED BBSERVICE, THEIR IN MY ORDER PLAN WAS SHOWING HOME 750 UL BUT IN FUTURE DATED STATUS,
NOW ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I GAVE AN APPLICATION ONE MONTH B4 & STILL THESE BASTARDS DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE PLAN IS CHANGED OR NOT.
WILL GO TO EXCHAGE TODAY & WILL CHECK IT OUT, IF BSNL OFFICE IS OPEN TODAY

@/members/shamvil/
Speed same for all Home250/500/500c/500C+ upto 2 Mbps speed.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
So long you have got a receipt for your application, and you noticed some entry about change of plan, unlikely you will be in trouble.
Take a screen shot of your usage page. It is the duty of BSNL to explain the \"terms\" they use. in the program itself if the meaning is not clear to the users. say \"Ad-Hoc\" \"queued\" etc.
Use DQUF and check the billing regularly. ( Auto plan select may not be available for IP 117.xx.xx.xx)
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528

Para two : Go to this website and check whether you can send an email to CC regarding this
. J&K TELECOM CIRCLE

HA HA, Mail to J&K Telecom, It's waste, They don't know anything.
anyways thanx a lot

@essbebe,user shamvil has applied for a plan change from home 250 to UL750 so his speeds will reduce from 2mbps to 256kbps.
ON 02-05-08 I CHECKED BBSERVICE, THEIR IN MY ORDER PLAN WAS SHOWING HOME 750 UL

You have opted to change to Home 900 ( for which you paid Rs 900/=).Now this has been reduced to Rs 750 and renamed Home 750 speed 256 Kbps.
and showing correctly in your usage portal.
Sending e mail to BSNL CC ( If reply not received send one or two reminders ): In case you get a huge bill, when later you appeal to grievences cell, you should always have some written proof. telephonic conversations won't do.
Now as @whitestar_999 has pointed out, you have downloaded at high speed more than
2 GB,i am in big trouble as i have already downloaded more than 2GB,
In Home 900 Ul or Home 750 Ul it will take one full day 24 hours ) (to download 2 GB). Ignorance of the Rules is no valid excuse. You wanted it changed, and applied for a change .
And be careful, when you use English language .. Some words can land you in trouble, if you use them indiscriminately in speech or writing. .and using Capital letters fully , mean in Internet You are SHOUTING !
Edited 1010 AM@whitestar_900 @whitestar_999 I missed it. just went by the thread title. My last response for @shamvil.

@whitestar_900 I missed it
you missed typing my correct name too!:)

As I couldn't access the bsnl poral to check change of plan, I went to the bsnl office today. The officer looked at his pc and assured me that the plan had been changed to 500C :yahoo:. He gave me details about the plan and told me that the bill for this month would be as per 500C :thumbsup:. So I'm gonna go to sleep now (6.00 PM) and wake up at 2.30 AM. Gudnite guys :).

i too went to bsnl office and checked in their intranet. in my case, UL750 to H500. the plan change is completed. but the image below shows it as open status. no speed increase for me. plan changed on 01-05-08. still waiting for provisioned status :(

i too went to bsnl office and checked in their intranet. in my case, UL750 to H500. the plan change is completed. but the image below shows it as open status. no speed increase for me. plan changed on 01-05-08. still waiting for provisioned status :(

Now only God will help us to get rid of these plan changes from BSNL

Back