BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
While using DIAS of BSNL we had a account admin page where we could see the total usage upto now.Why not the same be applied to Data one?

........ so that you dont check it regularly ;

guys they have changed the bsnl usage website, now, there's a new column that identifies whether it is night unlimited or not, problem is I cant see my older records, and yesterday I overlapped into 8:46 and now it says its "excluding night unlimited usage" :( . the total voulme it says is 6.3 GB (I'm allowed 5 GB), I cant see my older pages, so cant say whether it is including or excluding NU. If it is excluding, I'm #%^ed :wacko:ok just found out, it says "Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited)[Rs]" even for 2-8 am. maybe they have still to update this, but gives me chills, still :unsure:

lol Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited)[Rs] is the column name n same for the cell content Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited)[Rs] ,they are makin the change ,,i tink it will display the kb's which u used in the mixed sessions . :D this will make the system more transparent ,guess for the better ,but many may find out that their billin is much worse lol :P

Its not completely done. They might be working on it...Now i m anxious to know what they gonna do with overlapped timings

Well yes this is new and certainly good and bye bye to those fear of overcharged

Back