Usage History Example

• Thread starter Thread starter genie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,303
Yes. Current speed multiplied by 8 is your speed in kbps . You can also check the speed here : Airtel

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

* For checking download go to Query tab and select billing cycle From date and To date and hit Go

* Note: It starts from the date you installed BitmeterOS so you cannot get data before that date.

The Airtel speed check isn't working, I checked it on other site, the speed is as promised by airtel but i get the following error when pinging airtel server,

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/noresources.png/

http://img97.imageshack.us/i/snrcropped.png/

SNR used to be around 40, but it came down to 11, Engineer changed line cable, and fixed the DP box. snr shot up to 35, but it's now down to 25, no disconnections, speed is good to excellent. should I be worried about the errors when pinging airtel server and low SNR?

THank you! :)

Stats look ok destination host unreachable ...hmm did u ever pull out the lan cable while pinging??

Stats look ok destination host unreachable ...hmm did u ever pull out the lan cable while pinging??

Sorry! was away from keyboard, No I didn't, This error occurred when I was browsing around.

if this happens more often switch the duplex mode of your network card to half duplex... otherwise no cause for worry :))

if this happens more often switch the duplex mode of your network card to half duplex... otherwise no cause for worry :))

in the device manager? I have a USB wireless LAN Card.

SNR used to be around 40, but it came down to 11, Engineer changed line cable, and fixed the DP box. snr shot up to 35, but it's now down to 25, no disconnections, speed is good to excellent. should I be worried about the errors when pinging airtel server and low SNR?

THank you! :)

I think you are good. My SNR is about the same but I am getting good download speeds.

Download a test file here or download a YouTube video and see the average speed it reaches. It may not be accurate measure but you will be able to know it is too bad.

BBned

Download HD YouTube Videos - YouTubeSnips

in the device manager? I have a USB wireless LAN Card.

its ok in that case wireless connection can drop sometimes cus of interference read the user manual of the adaptor to set it up for optimal performance

its ok in that case wireless connection can drop sometimes cus of interference read the user manual of the adaptor to set it up for optimal performance

okay, i'll read the user manual of the adaptor if the 'no resources' error occurs again.:thumb:

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I think you are good. My SNR is about the same but I am getting good download speeds.

Download a test file here or download a YouTube video and see the average speed it reaches. It may not be accurate measure but you will be able to know it is too bad.

BBned

Download HD YouTube Videos - YouTubeSnips

I'm downloading a 32 mb file from BBned, I'm surprised to see that I'm getting 1 mbps download speed (110 -130 KB/sec). billing cycle for me starts from tomorrow, So i think my speed has doubled.:dance:

The speed is back to 512 :S

Back