BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
The following applies in new condition :

The battery life comes 3 hours to 3 hours and 30 minutes when browsing internet and listening to MP3 song at very low volume without any background tasks running (such as video editing etc).

Hi, I am new to Combo 500. My BB usage histroy says Chargeable Units(MB) Excluding Night Unlimited = 88.7 MB. Do i need to pay for this :(, or i will pay only if this exceed 1500 MB. :)

You have to pay only if you exceed the bandwidth limit for your current plan. Night unlimited will not be accounted towards your bill.

Hi All , Sorry To post my query in the Thread as but want to get some help urgently , I am staying in HSR layout Sector 1 bangalore and wants to know How good the BSNL Broadband services are in this Area .. ? Or else what is the best service Provider in this Area.Airtel does not have the network in HSR sector 1 otherwise I would have taken that one only.

View my details link is missing in Portal. How can i view the usage details now....?

Postpaid usages link was unavailable for me until this morning but is available now. Usages have not been updated; still showing 10 Feb usages:-(

what is the total usage in my broadband as on 25-1-2011.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

what is the total usage of my broadband as on today. please reply . my customer id is 1000369938

what is the total usage in my broadband as on 25-1-2011.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

what is the total usage of my broadband as on today. please reply . my customer id is 1000369938

Get a 14digitportalID and PW password from your exchange.
Enter BSNL Portal
If your location is included in http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in
REGISTER with own USER ID Password will be sent to you by email.

Get usage details by sending sms to BSNL.
For BSNL Mobile Customer
Step-1: Register land-line number by sending SMS "REG space Landline Number prefixed with STD code" to 52295 i.e.REG to 52295.
Example: to register land-line number 2345678 in lucknow SMS REG 05222345678 to 52295.
Step2:After obtaining SMS of sucessfully registration send SMS "BBU space Landline Number prefixed with STD code" to 52295 i.e.BBU to 52295 for obtaining BB Usage.
Example: to know BB usage of land-line number 2345678 in lucknow SMS BBU 05222345678 to 52295.

Know BB Usage through SMS

Download NetworX application from Software for Enterprises, Intranets and the Internet
Keep a track of your usage locally.

Back