BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
http://www.ziddu.com/download/7017076/fsdfsfsfsf.JPG.html

well upload doesnt exceed download exactly but its an unnatural amt for me.

my upload stays within 500mb

plz note the upload in the last three days.

during that time there was a lot of connection problems.

thanx

----------

Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

sreen shot!!
You used internet only from 7.17am. You didn't cut internet from 7.57am till 8.11am. BSNL has not charged you till 8.05. So BSNL has given you discount!!!

first check ur usage properly and go for the next step:irock:

I think bsnl has gone insane this Diwali and is showing me wrong usage, and because of it bsnl is going to charge me for *16340 MB that's a lot data and charge. Before i tell u my problems. Plz download this excel file showing my wrong usage. Download it from here.
After you have downloaded the file you will see that the cell are marked with red, green and blue colour.These cells showing different type of usage

Red-Usage in non-free time
Green-Usage in free time
Blue-Usage shown in non free time but are actually used in free time.

There are also many more glitches such as
1. Either start time of end time are shown wrong or both
2. Downloaded volume is shown wrong such as in the blue cells dated 17-18 Oct showing downloaded volume as 5.9 GB whereas the download was done on 18th an the volume was 2.8 GB

Now can anybody tell me if anybody is facing the same problem, as this would make things easier for me while complaining to bsnl. Also any suggestion from anybody if any.

Problem solved, today I went to BSNL office and complained about the problem the told me that , there was 'server time synchronization error' everbody from the exchange was facing the problem. From today it is showing correct time and usage and they have assured me that my usage will be adjusted accordingly and I don't have to pay a huge bill(the usage have gone upto 16 GB, but it includes night usage also) at the end of the month. I hope they are right.

Same problem here guys, On oct29th 2pm - oct30st 8am my free download is not enabled and I am charged for that download. Is there any email address of customer care or something, which I can use?My total usage and chargeable usage are the same.

BSNL fastest speed on earth...BSNL ROCKS>>> unbelievable speed ..its 10G network

For me the usage history for Feb month not shown.:madness: It says, data not available. I download Yesterday 5 AM to 8 AM and today, 4 AM to 7 AM.

To evol :
Laptop 1: Dell Inspiron 1545 : Pentium Core2Duo 2.53GHz , 4GB DDR2RAM, 320GB HDD, Intel GMA4500 (onboard), DELL mouse, Intel WiFi 5100 AGN, Windows XP SP3 (original)

Desktop 1 : Dell Dimension 5000 : Pentium 3.2GHz Pentium HT, 3GB (1GB x 3) DDR2RAM, 160GB HDD, 17inch HYUNDAI LCD monitor, 2 IDE DVD writers from LG, Windows XP SP3 (original).

Desktop 2 and Laptop 2 : I am not greedy and show off type like you. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Back