BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
In bridge mode, people use a dialler which can dial 'n' number times preset by the user if connection goes off.Saving the password the dialler setting doesn't need to re-enter password everytime.Most of the users here use bridge mode because they find it simple.After all it's your choice.search the forum by the model of the modem to find posts how to configure your modem in bridge mode if you want to do so.And in my opinion there is nothing left to talk on the topic because you have no proof that you haven't used internet in that certain time.

^
More info plz.......and after that let's stick to the topic

----------

Ok I'll search for it and thanks for ur help.

I have definitely no proof that i have not used internet at those times, but i am no fool either to use internet at those times... and I think i am going to have a tough time trying to convince BSNL people else I'll have a last option to go to consumer court but before I'll also have to find out whether it's happening only with me or in my area.

I think bsnl has gone insane this Diwali and is showing me wrong usage, and because of it bsnl is going to charge me for *16340 MB that's a lot data and charge. Before i tell u my problems. Plz download this excel file showing my wrong usage. Download it from here.
After you have downloaded the file you will see that the cell are marked with red, green and blue colour.These cells showing different type of usage

Red-Usage in non-free time
Green-Usage in free time
Blue-Usage shown in non free time but are actually used in free time.

There are also many more glitches such as
1. Either start time of end time are shown wrong or both
2. Downloaded volume is shown wrong such as in the blue cells dated 17-18 Oct showing downloaded volume as 5.9 GB whereas the download was done on 18th an the volume was 2.8 GB

Now can anybody tell me if anybody is facing the same problem, as this would make things easier for me while complaining to bsnl. Also any suggestion from anybody if any.

16-10-2009 07:30:56 PM 16-10-2009 10:01:54 PM
16-10-2009 10:02:04 PM 17-10-2009 01:41:37 AM

As per this you have downloaded before free time 2-8am.

17-10-2009 02:47:54 AM 17-10-2009 02:54:16 AM
17-10-2009 03:35:30 AM 17-10-2009 03:53:55 AM

This is free time and hence you are not charged. For Oct 18 all downloads were done before free time.

Bsnl 500c broadband usage shows huge amount of upload an exceeds free usage limit.i use bsnl 500c plan for two months now. i chk my usage regularly. but last two days there were lots of frequent disconnections of the bband connections. so i thot it unneccesary to chk my usage. but today wen i finally chkd my account, the amt had exceeded by more than double....that is 1.5 gb is free, but my usage showed 3770mb.moreover strangely enough, the upload was far more than download, wich is rarely the case.is there a way i can lodge a complain and somehow manage to avoid paying the extra amt.I m a poor guy please help!!

post the screenshot of your usage.hope you know how to take and post a screenshot.

its your fault.. u should on and off modem after 2 and then start downloading... u know BSNL na;)

no it's not my fault it's of bsnl i switched off the modem after start of free time and before ending free time.

Where you using torrent site/s/? for d/l and U/L /Check the History details if still available.The sites you visited.In future please blank ID and account number etc. Now you can delete the link any time in this forum.

Back