BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
I think bsnl has gone insane this Diwali and is showing me wrong usage, and because of it bsnl is going to charge me for *16340 MB that's a lot data and charge. Before i tell u my problems. Plz download this excel file showing my wrong usage. Download it from here.
After you have downloaded the file you will see that the cell are marked with red, green and blue colour.These cells showing different type of usage

Red-Usage in non-free time
Green-Usage in free time
Blue-Usage shown in non free time but are actually used in free time.

There are also many more glitches such as
1. Either start time of end time are shown wrong or both
2. Downloaded volume is shown wrong such as in the blue cells dated 17-18 Oct showing downloaded volume as 5.9 GB whereas the download was done on 18th an the volume was 2.8 GB

Now can anybody tell me if anybody is facing the same problem, as this would make things easier for me while complaining to bsnl. Also any suggestion from anybody if any.

its your mistake( in my opinion).. Any expert will help u...

I couldn't find anything fishy in the excel file.1.Check if someone is using your connection in your absence.2.If possible change the password of your connection.3.Make sure none is accessing your connection through wi-fi.Make your wi-fi-secure by using encryption.

its your mistake( in my opinion).. Any expert will help u...

Noooo way no mistake of mine I switched on and off the modem at correct time.

I couldn't find anything fishy in the excel file.

1.Check if someone is using your connection in your absence.
2.If possible change the password of your connection.
3.Make sure none is accessing your connection through wi-fi.Make your wi-fi-secure by using encryption.

1. Nobody else uses my connection
2. I will do right now
3. I am not using Wi-Fi,it is already turned off

You might not notice anything fishy but i know that it is the amount of data downloaded by me but it is displayed at the wrong time and hence i am being charged for it except for the latest one which shows 5.9 GB download which should actually be 2.8 GB

No it is off when i m not using my PCand any solid reason as why to use bridge mode in single PC

you can easily connect and disconnect from your desktop.No need to power on/off hassle.By the way which modem do you use? name and model no.

^ I don't find the reason convincing, since i need to enter password again once it gets automatically disconnected making night download a tough job, in PPPoE mode it no need to re-enter the passwordThe modem I use is DNA-A211-I

Back