BSNL capping my speed illegally...Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter shobhitk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 7,365
tried...but no change in snr...
one more thing is worrying me...before correction my speed was capped to 2024 kbps and so when i used to view videos on youtube the video info on youtube showed me that i was streaming at around 1700 kbps, which was very good and the videos used to buffer smoothly and there were no hangups....but now when i have full 4 mbps speed the videos on youtube have stopped loading smoothly as now they show that they r being streamed at 150-300 kbps ONLY!! now what is THIS?? i have a faster connection now but youtube is now using only 150-300 kbps! i cant watch youtube videos any more because of this issue...why is this happening??

pls help

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

update:

i read some threads in this forum and saw that people were referring to TCP/IP optimizer from speedguide.net so i gave it a shot and i dont know whether its coincidence or what after using it my surfing problems are history!
youtube is streaming @ full 4 mbps and before i even know, the video gets fully buffered (loaded)!
other sites too are performing exceptionally well.
once again i dont know whether its tcp/ip opt. or just coincidence....

Back