BSNL connection queries: speed, plan change etc.

@x720 - my modem/internet resets automatically and once again connects to internet without any manual invention. Below is my stats. do you see any problem?

Stats are alright. Attenuation is high, but the snr compensates for that. For, how long has this been happening ?

Almost a year back, I had changed my plan earlier to 1350 plan which had FUP. So they migrated me from NIB-1 to NIB-2 and my IP changed to 117.x.x.x. I am living with this problem since more than a year. Now I am back in 750plan, but still facing same problem. BSNL guy is saying problem with Modem. But my analysis has a strong feeling that this started when my network changed.

Sudden disconnection and reconnection possible in PPPoE mode( userId/PW stored/entered in modem WAn settings page)Check System Log for any clueYou can disable button adsl2+ and then recheck for a stable connection.Attainable Rate ( Synch) will reduce. Home 750 U/l plans now speed upto 1 Mbps till 6 GB/FUP then 512 Kbps.

@essbebe - system log shows this (not sure why it shows the date as 1 Jan):

Do you have a spare modem lying around or could you borrow one from someone? What modem do you have?

Yes, I have a spare old modem (without wifi). Do you want me to monitor the Security Log there?

Here is my current modem info:

Device Info

96338W
1132_061507-3.08L.BSNL_02.
1.0.37-8.7
WA3002G4-0021.01
WA3002G4 1.0
WA3002G4
3.131.35.6.cpe2.0a

[TD="class: hd"]BoardID:[/TD]

[TD="class: hd"]Software Version:[/TD]

[TD="class: hd"]Bootloader (CFE) Version:[/TD]