BSNL EVDO speed is pretty decent in the morning

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 35,194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the modem mmx 300c has been delivered to me by ebay....But when I was trying to connect to internet, it was giving me message connection failed under default settings. Any one please guide me for connection profile configuration ...Is there any Recharge/message required to activate evdo service before using or before making evdo data Recharge ...I was using normal BSNL Cdma sim ...I was to trying to Recharge it with rs.55 but it failed all time I tried about 4 retailers but no luck may be due to server problem or what.....Someone please help ....

@Unclepter what settings did u use? try to contact CDMA customer care at 1502 you can dial that no by a BSNL GSM too

@iSaurabhSri...[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]hi! can we use normal cdma sim as evdo or hv to purchase a seprate one.[/color]

@Pk check on ur circle's bsnl site or go to nearest customer care center or if u seriously interested to buy EVDO visit udaan.bsnl.co.in/ and file request for new connection

hello friends,,..i just purchased micromax mmx 300c unlocked modem from ebay.in and then got a new cdma sim from bsnl office whose number is like 91961XXXXX, since im going to use bsnl evdo service for first time i know nothing about it and looking for help by you guys.i dont know how toConfigurate connection profile for evdo service.here are some fields under this modem,profile name:user name:password:phone number:apn:domain?security(none,pap,chap)?csd?dsn?ppp?tcp/ip?i would also like to tell that this is a normal cdma sim purchased from bsnl office for 60rs, 40rs sim cost and 20rs for 6 months validity.also once i was trying to recharge with rs55, 1 day unlimited evdo data for testing purpose, but it was failed all the time i tried 4 or 5 retailers but no lucki also called 1502 but they know nothing, helpless.so for i was using to sim in a normal cdma phone for calling purpose and made two recharges of rs50 for talk time and rs45 for call tariff as i was waiting for modem to be delivered.im from kanpur up(east)please reply and help..thanks

unclepeter said:
hello friends,,..
i just purchased micromax mmx 300c unlocked modem from ebay.in and then got a new cdma sim from bsnl office whose number is like 91961XXXXX, since im going to use bsnl evdo service for first time i know nothing about it and looking for help by you guys.
i dont know how to
Configurate connection profile for evdo service.
here are some fields under this modem,
profile name:
user name:
password:
phone number:
apn:
domain?
security(none,pap,chap)?
csd?
dsn?
ppp?
tcp/ip?

i would also like to tell that this is a normal cdma sim purchased from bsnl office for 60rs, 40rs sim cost and 20rs for 6 months validity.
also once i was trying to recharge with rs55, 1 day unlimited evdo data for testing purpose, but it was failed all the time i tried 4 or 5 retailers but no luck
i also called 1502 but they know nothing, helpless.
so for i was using to sim in a normal cdma phone for calling purpose and made two recharges of rs50 for talk time and rs45 for call tariff as i was waiting for modem to be delivered.
im from kanpur up(east)
please reply and help..thanks
@Un try this id dial up doesnt work try *777 instead of #777
Profile Name: This is mandatory. Enter some name (preferably without any spaces). This name will be shown in your Network Connections later.

Dial: enter #777 (this is again mandatory and same for all users)

Username: the value here is your 10 digits CDMA Number.

Password: this value will be same as your Username

APN: leave it blank

Auth. Type: Leave it default as NONE.
unclepeter said:
hello friends,,..
i just purchased micromax mmx 300c unlocked modem from ebay.in and then got a new cdma sim from bsnl office whose number is like 91961XXXXX, since im going to use bsnl evdo service for first time i know nothing about it and looking for help by you guys.
i dont know how to
Configurate connection profile for evdo service.
here are some fields under this modem,
profile name:
user name:
password:
phone number:
apn:
domain?
security(none,pap,chap)?
csd?
dsn?
ppp?
tcp/ip?

i would also like to tell that this is a normal cdma sim purchased from bsnl office for 60rs, 40rs sim cost and 20rs for 6 months validity.
also once i was trying to recharge with rs55, 1 day unlimited evdo data for testing purpose, but it was failed all the time i tried 4 or 5 retailers but no luck
i also called 1502 but they know nothing, helpless.
so for i was using to sim in a normal cdma phone for calling purpose and made two recharges of rs50 for talk time and rs45 for call tariff as i was waiting for modem to be delivered.
im from kanpur up(east)
please reply and help..thanks
try this if dial up does not work change it to *777 hopefully it should work
Profile Name: This is mandatory. Enter some name (preferably without any spaces). This name will be shown in your Network Connections later.

Dial: enter #777 (this is again mandatory and same for all users)

Username: the value here is your 10 digits CDMA Number.

Password: this value will be same as your Username

APN: leave it blank

Auth. Type: Leave it default as NONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back