BSNL Fiber Router resets SSID and Password on restarting!

• Thread starter Thread starter cyberswarup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 32,279
ISP
BSNL Bharat Fibre
I have taken a new BSNL ftth 777 plan, and they have provided a "Sharp Vision" modem with default SSID and password for wifi. Everything is working fine including speed. Now I have changed the SSID and password to my liking. Whenever I restart the modem, the SSID and password reset automatically to the earlier one provided by BSNL. This is frustrating as I have to change again after every restart. Any solution please? thanks

I understand your frustration with the modem resetting the SSID and password to the default settings provided by restarting it every time. As we faces the same situation and got solved by updating the firmware. So, could you update your firmware with the latest version of your device and then rest it. In the case of facing the same issue after updating firmware then make a factory reset.

if you won't solve your problem by doing this, then kindly contact technical support. if their reply was not good, sorry for this kindly change your device to another Netlink HG323RGW bsnl ftth modem

Upvote 0

Back