BSNL FTTH 999 plan superstar premium plus with OTT subscription help

• Thread starter Thread starter senthil@
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 39,491
I had the same issue activating the Lionsgate subscription. I raised a complaint in their website and provided the details of the BSNL connection (Service ID, Registered Mobile number & Email) and they provided the username and password via mail.
Username is the registered mobile number with country code (eg: 919446xxxxxx)

Try signing up with the mobile number instead of email. If you cant try contacting Lionsgate support they respond to queries quickly.

@senthil@ i logged in to Lionsgate Play, it took 2 days for them to activate, use the contact us page and Twitter to reach them. Their response time is almost immediate.

I had the same issue activating the Lionsgate subscription. I raised a complaint in their website and provided the details of the BSNL connection (Service ID, Registered Mobile number & Email) and they provided the username and password via mail.
Username is the registered mobile number with country code (eg: 919446xxxxxx)

Try signing up with the mobile number instead of email. If you cant try contacting Lionsgate support they respond to queries quickly.
On which website did you raise the complaint?

Give your mobile number to BSNL and tell them to update it as the registered mobile number. Then try to log into the OTT apps usint that mobile number.

How long does it take to activate sonyliv, voot, zee5 etc. I tried logging to SonyLiv and saw i did not have premium subscription.

It should within 48hrs, if YuppTV is activated , use YuppTV Scope app to login and activate from the app.

If anyone is looking for activating these services, one way is to login to Yupp and activate few. But it wont activate Lonisgate and few others.
I received a SMS from BSNL after 3-4 days that plan change is complete. Post this, i was able to login to all the services with my Ph number.
Make sure you have your Mobile is registered with BSNL

Hi @venkatachar @armaan_99 @senthil@ , I got activated all other OTT's Except LionsGate Play and like u guys said i have raised a complaint in their portal and they have reached out immediately via Email and I Have given Bsnl Service id , reg Mob no and Email Id . still they are saying they coudn't find an account related to my mobile No or Email Id and told me share the payment receipt of my transaction. i have activated the plan through customer care and i don't have an idea how to get the transaction receipt. do you guys have any idea what to do next?

Back