BSNL FTTH 999 plan superstar premium plus with OTT subscription help

• Thread starter Thread starter senthil@
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 39,491
@chandru72113 Even i had similar issue with Lionsgate and their Customer care. Have you registered mobile number with BSNL?
Did you receive SMS from BSNL something like "Your request to modify ... has been provisioned" . Once you receive this, login for all services will work.

@venkatachar Yes i had registered my Mob no. with BSNL and got the message that "Your request to modify ... has been provisioned". Still faing issues with LionsGate Play Access

@chandru72113 Even i had similar issue with Lionsgate and their Customer care. Have you registered mobile number with BSNL?
Did you receive SMS from BSNL something like "Your request to modify ... has been provisioned" . Once you receive this, login for all services will work.

For me only Hotstar is working. Other services are not working. Plan got changed yesterday evening and I have received this "Your request to modify ... has been provisioned" message today morning. Should I wait for sometime ? or raise an complaint ?

@bk~ From yupp you can activate few. For others, create login with your ph number and check account->subscription frequently. It took around 4 days to get all subscriptions activated. Till its activated you cannot use premium services.

Reactions: bk~
I got message "Your request to modify ... has been provisioned" after 4 days of application. Only Yupp scope app provided OTT's are activated (Except VOOT) . The others are still not.

I have a doubt. I already have VOOT subscription till June with registered phone number. Do I activate it with Yupp scope app now or wait till June to get the current subscription expire?

I was charged extra 200.Rs after choosing this plan as One Time Charges. Are you guys also got the same thing ?

I see a ₹50 security deposit in my latest bill post upgrading to this plan. None of the OTTs, except those connected to Yupp TV Scope, are activated yet. They want me to visit the exchange for resolving this 🤦

Back