BSNL FTTH 999 plan superstar premium plus with OTT subscription help

• Thread starter Thread starter senthil@
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 39,491
Previously I was in 779 Plan. Which plan were you in previously ?
Also I was able to access all the OTT. It took couple of days after the plan got activated.

Initially I was on their 849 plan. Had switched inadvertently to Superstar Premium 2 (949 plan) three months ago before finally switching to 999 in the 1st week of March.

Reactions: bk~
@bk~ @Nishant You have been charged those amounts because when you changed your plan your security deposit value also changes which is equivalent to the value of your current plan (excluding GST).
So, BSNL basically keeps 1 month's rent as security deposit.
So like old plan (OP) was 949 and so the old security deposit (OSD) was also 949, when you upgraded to your new plan (NP) 999 the new security deposit(NSD) was changed to 999 as well, hence NP-OP=50 so OSD+50= NSD, hence the one time Rs 50 charge.

Bro just go to loinsgate play app go to login and then forgot password then ender your mobile number but before phone number add 91 then it will send otp on your number then set new pass

If anyone is looking for activating these services, one way is to login to Yupp and activate few. But it wont activate Lonisgate and few others.
I received a SMS from BSNL after 3-4 days that plan change is complete. Post this, i was able to login to all the services with my Ph number.
Make sure you have your Mobile is registered with BSNL
@venkatachar Hello do we need to login to yupptv or yupp tv scope? Because i tried logging to yupp tv website and it says no plans subscribed. In Hotstar, Sony liv, voot everywhere it says no plan subscribed

@Rahul Kalani Have you registered your mobile number with BSNL? Use the registered mobile number to loing to all the sevices. Try yupptv scope. Wait for 4-5 days for activation

@venkatachar Yes my no is reg with BSNL. Yupptvscope has started and its services have started i.e zee, voot, Sony liv. Hungama has also started. But Hotstar hasnt started yet. Does it take time for hotstar to start?

If anyone didn't get any ott activated you can ask local office and they have separate TO for any queries.

For activation follow these steps :

Yupptvscope - you have go to cinemaplus.bsnl.in website and click get started option and create account with your landline no. With mobile no. OTP verification and click activate (This is not yupptvscope website, separate website for bsnl users to get ott free/paid for other plans ) = instantly gets activated with subscription message on ur reg. mobile once you click activate (this part is required by our side to activate as sometimes bsnl activates it)

Lionsgate - create account with your reg. Mobile no n use 91 with 10 digit mobile no. And idk how many days it will take for you, it took around 10-12 days after my plan activation I got lionsgate. If u r lucky u might get it quicker than a week

Hotstar - no need for any activation or account creation n u can login with reg mobile no. OTP for every login

Hungama n shemaroo - create the account with your reg. Mobile if you cannot login with mobile no. Only

If any problem in activation still means go contact lco and find the TO for this ott and try to solve through them

Somehow hungama and shemaroo working and yupptvscope where sonyliv,voot,zee5 r subscribed showing 129rs recurring payment n
Idk how lionsgate login works ?
Certainly bsnl should have provided some info what to do about these logins

If anyone successfully using lionsgate ott Plz tell me how to login in lionsgate play.
1.sing up with your registered mobile number
2.Login with u your mobile number
3.if given any error
4.forget password and enter your registered mobile number and you will get OTP
5.change password
Amd log in with your number it will work 100%

I have also upgraded to 999 plan and have activated every ott platform ( Zee+ , Sonyliv, Voot, Hotstar ,Shemaaroo,Yupptv, lionsgate & Hungama) using my mobile no. Only i faced issue with lionsgate .i wrote to customer care and after few mail they said plan is activated for the given mobile number login with your mobile instead of email with the country code without + sign (ex. 919*******3)

Back