BSNL FTTH 999 plan superstar premium plus with OTT subscription help

• Thread starter Thread starter senthil@
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 39,491
@kldpdas

We understand that you are facing issues while Logging. We request you to share the below-mentioned details so that we can check and assist you further.

Payment Details:

1. Screenshot of the subscription confirmation for LIONSGATE PLAY.
2. Mobile number registered with BSNL.

What screenshot is he asking me to show ? i am unable to respond to the mail. kindly help guys

@vikrantk1733 .They said the same to me but after 1-2 days they mailed me that the subscription has been activated on the provided mobile number. You should provide your mobile number registered with BSNL and wait for their mail or you can try using forgot password and providing your mobile number with 91 added before the number instead of email.

Hotstar Still Not Activated. :(
All ott's are working for me except hotstar. I have tried everything but nothing is working. I have even contacted hotstar but they told only BSNL can activate subscription. I have visited BSNL office. And nobody seemed knowledgeable to help. They mailed someone about the issue. Dont know if it will solve or not. I have also filed complaint on consumerhelpline website. Hope it helps.

Lionsgate Play Activation :-
1. Use the contact page on there website Contact and send them your BSNL number and registered mobile number and mention registered email id with BSNL.

2. Register in Lionsgate playing using the same registered mobile number shared with BSNL, only catch here is prefix country code +91 before the mobile number.

For me option 1 worked(TAT - <24hrs) for many others option 2 also has worked.

I had subscribed to this plan back in March 3rd and even currently only Yupp TV Scope and connected subscriptions are working. Lionsgate, Shemaroo, Hungama, Zee5, etc. are still not working.

Tweeted them - they told me to visit exchange.
Visited exchange - they have no clue about this and told me to contact my TP.
Contacted my TP - gave me a BSNL guy's number and told me to contact him.
BSNL guy - Told me to contact JTO FTTH and gave me the number.
JTO FTTH - has noted down the details and said he will get it resolved (awaiting for a revert from him now).

BSNL is and will always remain a mess. It is good only if things are working.

Back