BSNL FTTH ONU RENT reduction

• Thread starter Thread starter jatheesh81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 4,096
There aren't many models with a telephone port and just ethernet. You could get the lowest priced model with telephone port and disable the wireless.

There's ZTE F412 which comes with ethernet and telephone port. It supports EPON as well. It's not available easily and you'd end up paying more than a model with wireless.

its available AliExpress.After purchasing the device i need to update MAC id with isp or just configured?

Screenshot_20200506-221805.webp

I have these ONU models coming from China (it's stuck as of now, no movement due to covid19). If interested I could sell one to you. Not sure when it would reach though. 😅 I had ordered for evaluation.

its available AliExpress.After purchasing the device i need to update MAC id with isp or just configured.

Right now it's not reasonable to purchase from AliExpress. Only express shipping options are available to India.

Depends on how the OLT is configured. If the OLT requires authentication, you might need to clone the serial and other parameters. I know that Huawei model lets you do that. Not sure about ZTE. 🤔

View attachment 1593

I have these ONU models coming from China (it's stuck as of now, no movement due to covid19). If interested I could sell one to you. Not sure when it would reach though. 😅 I had ordered for evaluation.
I lije to purchase from you.thanks.. let me know whenever its reached

View attachment 1593

I need a HG8010H, can you sell me one.
Also isn't the hg8310m GPON ont ?

I need a HG8010H, can you sell me one.
Also isn't the hg8310m GPON ont ?

Sure. Will reach out to you once it's here. Whenever that is 😂

That's what I thought too, but the seller claims both 8010H and 8310M have GPON and EPON models. I mean different variants, not dual mode like the Syrotech/Netlink etc.

That's why I got all 4 combinations to check. 😅

Back