BSNL FTTH Speed Getting Reduced

• Thread starter Thread starter samk28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,415
ISP
BSNL
Hello,

I recently upgraded my bsnl FTTH plan from 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps. Upgrade went smooth and I start getting 100 Mbps download and upload speed but after a few hours my speed got reduced to 50 Mbps. Once I did a reboot, the speed went back to 100 Mbps but speed got reduced again. This is happening every time. I don't what to do. As usual, bsnl support doesn't know how to resolve it.

I'm using uniway router. Any help would be highly appreciated.

file complaint into www.b4scrm.in and file complaint in Customer portal. And plz file complaint this will help other users also as lazy BSNL staff will know that some thing is going wrong with their servers.

Upvote 0
What the hell is this website? Trying to do phishing bro?
BSNL doesn’t maintain complaints regarding bandwidth as they hire third party vendor B4S Solution or some other party to do lay out and maintaining of OFC network of BSNL. In Jammu and Kashmir B4S Solution is 3rd party vendor of BSNL. But the first thing you want to confirm is Who install Fiber services at your home ??? Is it BSNL staff himself or 3rd party vendor ?? that you will only know from your nearest BSNL CSC. This website was refer to me from BSNL 3rd party vendor B4s Solution staff. So don’t worry none of your private data got leaked. Be Smart !!

Upvote 0
file complaint into www.b4scrm.in and file complaint in Customer portal. And plz file complaint this will help other users also as lazy BSNL staff will know that some thing is going wrong with their servers.
I like their plan section, especially on mobile. It scrolls so well. /s

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Back