BSNL Ftth voip config in IP phone

I tried with service type INTERNET(no other type available) with vlan 1831, can ping voice gateway and after adding static route, able to ping sip server

Zoppier UDP green. Can recieve calls but no audio.

Can you try with service type with internet and confirm whether it's working or not?

For me service type is VOICE_INTERNET

I tried with INTERNET options,which did not worked

Which modem you are using,try to update firmware

Optilink onu not working ( optilink support has not idea about firmware ) only internet available in service mode.
Netlink olt with fxs port working with voice_internet

@rajil.s That was when I was using the Netlink ONT, it supports tagging multiple VLANs to a port. Yes traffic remains tagged and available on that selected port. So I had voice, internet and the default/management VLANs on the single port, and on my router had separate VLAN interfaces for voice, internet and management.

Anyway now I use a Huawei ONT which supports transparent bridge, so I get everything as is on the same port and there is no need for any config on the ONT side. It simply takes fiber and gives ethernet.

@varkey I have a Huawei ONT as well, and i untag Internet (VLAN100) and Voice (VLAN660) on separate LAN ports. For instance, the screen short below shows LAN1 for Internet.

1596525795325.png

Are you suggesting, i can get both VLAN100 and VLAN660 on the same LAN port? That would be nice as I dont need to run multiple wires. I could take these tagged interfaces and untag on the downstream pfSense router.

If you have any screenshots of the WAN interface of HUAWEI ONT, that will be great.

Last edited:
@rajil.s Yes you should be able to get everything as is on the same port. My Huawei ONT, doesn't even have any WAN config options, it's a pure bridge ONT, so there is no VLAN config required on the ONT side.

Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 1.02.35 PM.webpScreenshot 2020-08-04 at 1.02.46 PM.webp
Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 1.02.58 PM.webpScreenshot 2020-08-04 at 1.03.01 PM.webp
Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 1.02.52 PM.webp

The above are the only options available.

Perhaps, if you remove all WAN interfaces, it by default goes to a transparent bridge mode or is there a VLAN binding option anywhere?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 1.02.35 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 1.02.35 PM.webp
    45 KB · Views: 279
Ah, I see what you meant by transparent bridge. Airtel gave me an Alcatel Lucent I-240G-D bridge, but I was unable to login into the device. No username/password worked on it. I returned it back as I did not want something on my network which i knew nothing about.

There is a VLAN binding on the Huawei ONT.

1596528204595.jpg

Last edited:
@rajil.s I got the HG8120C units today, and without any WAN profiles it works as a transparent bridge by default (same behaviour as my HG8010H) You don't necessarily need to do any VLAN binding either. Just delete all WAN profiles and configure everything on your main router.

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 2.53.48 PM.webp

Back