Bsnl Gets disconnected every 2 hours- Help please

• Thread starter Thread starter Vishalhero
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,549
ISP
Bsnl
Recently My bsnl connection gets disconnected every 2 hours or so. Could some one tell me is it the errors that causes the disconnection?
eiSJmWu.png

Your line stats are really bad. Snr should be above 15, mine is 30 and attenuation should be less than 15 mine is around 7-8.
This usually happens because of bad or loose cable joints.

Complaint about bad line connection/ frequent disconnection at a bsnl office.

Your line stats are really bad. Snr should be above 15, mine is 30 and attenuation should be less than 15 mine is around 7-8.
This usually happens because of bad or loose cable joints.

Complaint about bad line connection/ frequent disconnection at a bsnl office.

About the Snr value they say its ok since the distance is around 6-8km from the exchange. Btw could you tell me why the superframes and other values started increasing? Because it was only after their increase. there was frequent disconnections, Is it also due to bad line??

No they are wrong. Snr needs to be upwards, and attenuation downwards.

Superframes etc are the stats for data transmission etc. These don't have any connection with the disconnection prob.

Since your stats are bad you are not getting connected to adsl2+ , instead you are getting connected to g.dmt mode and even then your connection drops that means your line is bad

SNR and attenuation is too poor. Get a better line without joints, corrosive parts etc.

How about mine?

f3BrOLi.jpg

Upstream snr value is fine. But down stream is low. The values are stable even after several reboots. I get the disconnection issue once or twice a day otherwise the line is stable and download speeds are acceptable (6-7 Mbps). I 'm on static ip & 1091 8 Mbps plan. I am just 2 km away from exchange and the phone line is clear without any noise. I have raised the complaint to change the port, let's see

What could be the reason for poor downstream snr value? any idea guys?

the main reasons are the same as mentioned above.
try asking for a pair change if its a multi wire or changing ports in the main exchange.
one thing i noticed is that you are on 8 mbps plan but the rate set for you is 7991 kbps down and 491 kbps up (which is very low for the plan subscribed and due to low rate set u get high snr value for up) , usually the down is set double than that of the subscribed plan.
For eg. mine is 2 mbps 945 combo plan and the rate set for me is 4096kbps down and 1022 kbps up, by this i get speeds around 3.5 mbps and uploads around 1 mbps

the main reasons are the same as mentioned above.
try asking for a pair change if its a multi wire or changing ports in the main exchange.
one thing i noticed is that you are on 8 mbps plan but the rate set for you is 7991 kbps down and 491 kbps up (which is very low for the plan subscribed and due to low rate set u get high snr value for up) , usually the down is set double than that of the subscribed plan.
For eg. mine is 2 mbps 945 combo plan and the rate set for me is 4096kbps down and 1022 kbps up, by this i get speeds around 3.5 mbps and uploads around 1 mbps
You are Cheating. Be wise with them so they can be with you

Back