BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Hi, airforce, surprise news that DND is available for broadband. What is the procedure. Is it the same procedure as sending START 0 to 1909 and then again send YES . I think that this is available for mobie only. Please say

as he said. call 1500 and tell the customer support team to enable dnd on your connection.

Hi, admin, I also called and had the dnd activated for my landline. The executive said, that only DND of voice may be activated. I read teh airforce reply to him and he said that his connection is fibre. But fun, they can only activate dns on the voice calls commercials.
If this fixes the problem, then everything would be fine.
But is it possible to activate dnd on bb or fth? I think that ariforce would have activated his landline? Let him reply. redirects is related to network .
anyhow, admin thanks that i activated dnd on my landline

Got new bsnl ftth connection, annoyed with redirection called customer care 1500, surprised to hear they have DND For broadband so i asked them to activate DND for my broadband they said no more popups from 24 hrs! Fingers crossed
DND for BB ! WTF is that ?!?

I do not understand what is WTF? So, you have activated the dnd for your landline number, which is also giving you broadband access. Your surprise ! mark clearly tells that there is no DND for broadband. If your connection is ftth or bb, the difference is in the speed of dl and upload is it not?
But i could go to the unsecured site speedtest net and do the speedtest with out any pop up after i got dnd activated on landline.

I complained about this redirection , customer service executive told me that redirection will stop after activation of DND on my broadband service. I'll check and update here if it works

Hi, airforce, i also doubly surprised by my executive, that browser popups are not all related and only voice call will be enabled DND. I read your message and he says that there is no dnd for broadband. But once he activated, i just go to the same page and then did the speed test . No redirection.
I changed my dns from opendns to bsnl once noted that dns is the cause.
If you click the (i) in any of the browser, you could see the details of the website, and a provision of tracking , which is by default would be off. Just change that to ON to prevent tracking. This is also the reason for stopping the redirect, i think so.
I am using firefox and please check with other browsers.

So, enabling of dnd is not a solution to the problem. What is your browser? Did you enable track notification at the problematic site?
I have asked the avast people, but not yet received a reply to my query.
Normally it catches and disable some suspicious websites, sometimes even , subsites in the web page.
fbcdn.net is the opening page of the face book account page. What are those sites doing in the speedtest.net ?
These redirections are dangerous in the sense that it will ask you to update flashplayer to which so manyh would click. The malware would be downloaded to their pcs and it will do first to steal all the informations of the user and stored data

Each .ISP should provide maximum security to its user by way of protecting their servers with present protection.
The dns attack is a huge topic. the terms of reverse ip routed thro the same path, if availablefor an ip, then the connection is said to be secured , and if does not get the reverse path to the same ip, then there is some rogue servers using those ips.
I have been alerted about a russian site and i talked the issue with the higher officials. I checked the ip with tracert command and it is redicted to a bsnl server. I clarified that with the official, and was informaed , that the suspected ips router have been diverted to bsnl server for security purpose.
Tha attackers will also try to attack the compromized pcs