BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

i have sent you a test mail. if it reaches you... emails are working fine from this end 🤔

Yes. I received your mail

if you are still not getting mails from this thread...
press the unwatch button. press it again and select email.
if email is not selected by default, change the setting in your profile.

Automatically watch content you create…
and receive email notifications
Automatically watch content you interact with…
and receive email notifications

Preferences | India Broadband Forum

Hi, blueman,
I have already given screen shots and links that led to the flipkart site. Firstly , it reaches the naganoadigei.com and within seconds go to the flipkart site. please see my previous posts.
I also informed the concerned security officials.
No reply except that it is being looked at nic bangalore.
They know this link.
Some websites, not link even click on any line, say, bold, and it goes to naganoadigei.com.As i have filtered, this naganoadigei.com in my router, it just tries to open, but the man is clever to not to load the inter sites after this. This stops reaching naganoadigei.com a netherland owned site and stops there. It will not go to anything , just curling progress. I will just close it to get to the original site

Today I got a popup ad from BSNL for some offer, not a malware redirect. When I clicked the little X to try and close it, it redirected to main bsnl website.

love how bsnl does not care if you want to close the ad. it's like getting subscribed to new mailers when you click on unsubscribe option in mailers. i bet bsnl mails do not even have unsubscribe option like tons of indian companies.