Bsnl Plan500 Billing Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter rocksrar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,754

rocksrar

i take bsnl plan500.and when i ask bsnl's workers?that witch time internet is free ? then they said that''night 8pm to 8am''and i happy to know that it is free in night......and after one month .......i know that it is only ''2am to 8am'' free.and after know this i am fear to think about internet bill...i think it will very much more.....i can't pay it's much more bill then what can i do?and what happend ?when i not pay bill......i am very fear ......and what i do inot understand it....help me....help me.....help me........to give a best advice....as like your friend.i :(

Bill is the Bill what is ur total [Sum Traffic(GB) Excluding Night Unlimited]?

Dont worry, I think you will be charged only from 8:00 pm to 02:00 am thats 6 hours in a day.... 6x30 = 180 hours.. just go to your administrative control page of your account, you shall know how much u downloaded .... used the bandwidth in those 160 billable hours .. thats your bill ..... -pranKster.

No offense my friend but your bill is gonna be HUUUGGE...6 hours extra per day=600MB * 6 hours=3600MBextra MB cost=.90psSo3600MB * 30Days *.90ps=Rs.97200 + Rs.500 Plan charges=Rs.97200 + 12% tax extra :o

WTF almost 1 lakh :o:o?But u still have 2.5GB free......out of 108.......sad for u .....try to bribe them :P

You should have verified and played it safe by downloading from 2 AM to 8 AM, any way , if you dont pay they will disconnect you telephone. They will send memo's and as the last resort, they might send people at you house

If bill comes to be 1 lakh.....simply dont pay it.....and change ur telephone connection.....

Back