BSNL Wireless Broadband. 1399rs 15mbps 100GB, 2mbps UL

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 14,938
^ it all depends on your loc. Speeds are as promised up and down and services is freaking excellent. I not a direct customer of in2cable I get it from a reseller.

Can you give the price for the In2cable wifi plans or just your plan?

^ sorry for the late reply its 2k for 20mbps plan. Truly unlimited last month I used over 2 Tb. Service will entirely depend on LCO. Do not take connection from Prem Kumar he is salesperson for in2cable. He asks for 3k installation charges plus one month advance which is not true. I only Paid one month advance cause its a prepaid connection.

Reactions: RS4
@Zexen Thanks for the information, Do they have any other plan in the 1k to 2k range? i am using in2cable fiber via my LCO but the in2cable wired plans are very expensive in Nagpur with 5 Mbps costing rs 1500, will ask my LCO guy to get me the wifi plans.

Actually, I came across these wifi plans thread as B4S-BSNL guys came to my place and gave their wifi plans and this is how i landed on this page, B4S-BSNL is a private public partnership and their plans are linked here: Monthly Tariff

@RS4 how much did you have to pay for installation? in2cable guy told me 3k for installing fiber connection and advanced for any plan that I choose.

@Zexen Who to contact if not Prem Kumar?

^ The only think Prem Kumar does is give the address of customer to the local LCO in that area and tells him to install connection. That's it. You have find your area lco for in2cable in google or just dial. If your LCO operates on fiber he will not give Wireless plans, that's how it works. One LCO will not come into other LCO area to avoid clashes and several cuts in fiber and wiring.

Better to opt for SITI if its available in your area.

@sahibunlimited Installation charges varies from LCO to LCO, i paid 2k installation charge plus the prepaid plan charges for in2cable fiber. In2cable wired plans are expensive, If possible can you get the plans for in2cable wifi plans and post here?

@Zexen Can't we ask our in2cable fiber LCO guy to get in2cable wifi plans? Can you post some other plans apart from your 20 Mbps 2k plan?

Monthly plans in rupees
1mbps = 500
2mbps = 700
4mbps = 900
5mbps = 1200
10mbps = 1400
20mbps = 2000
50mbps = 3200

Reactions: RS4
@Zexen Thanks for listing the plans, The 10 Mbps plans are priced same for both in2cable wifi and B4S BSNL wifi, rest of the plans are cheaper with B4S-BSNL. I will try to get in2cable wifi first as the have less blocking and more peeringfor streaming services. There is no way i am staying with in2cable fiber at Rs 1500 for 5Mbps, too slow and too expensive, will update here next month after the change.

Its not same as BSNL. In2cable plans are unlimited and symmetric plans.

I have a thread for this(in2cable is one broadband) : Media Converter on One Broadband query

@Zexen can you post your speedtest to Europe and Singapore? Are you on fiber or wireless? When you say they have peering with prime and netflix, does that mean speeds will be beyond connection speed? Are torrents peered? I live in Raj nagar which is near chaooni, cannot find the cable guy for the area.

@RS4 can you post speedtest to Singapore and Europe?

Is this prem kumar? 7020450384

Last edited:

Back