bsnl wireless broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter xxx90100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 8,437
I wrote in that last that speed depens upon Tx/Rx signal strength and tower is 500m away from my home with a clear line of sight so i get a strong signal strength. You are not getting the signal strength for 30 mbps speed. Why will i tell lie LOL. I'm enjoying my 30 Mbps unlimited in 299 rs only :)
I enquired regarding this 299 plan..and they denied saying that no such plan is available in wireless..

There is no such plan anywhere. I checked even on Haryana website. Only one I could find is 30mbps 100gb for 1200rs

There are 2 plans 299 and 399 in which you will get 100gb and 200 gb at 30 mbps speed but due to happy browsing they are unlimited.

There is no such plan 299 and 399 in wireless ..i enquired this with bsnl also...
Do u have any link for such plans

May be its a special offer. They added me to a whatsapp group. Where they inform about special plans or offere. They told me if any new plan comes it will be updated on whatsapp group. May be it was a special offer

Plans - Screenshot
He told me that these plans are for 6 months but on diwali bsnl is going to launch two plans on their wireless broadband due to jio gigafiber. 100 Mbps till 100 GB in 499rs and 100 Mbps till 200 gb in 699rs

Last edited:
here i have to take bsnl wireless broadband from outside retailer , bsnl does not provides wireless broadband here ... so that guy told me
  • 399 -2gb per day
  • 599 - 4gb per day
  • 899 - 6gb per day

Back