Buying and Selling products through OLX

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 32,348
plus i have the printouts with me so cannot change the language. dude seems alright. but then...

If he doesn't give the ID proof at least tell him to show it to you.

Was purchased at Rs. 13,300/-
Used 2 months.
Sold My Galaxy Core Duos at Rs. 10,000/-

lol. it's a chromebook. i am lucky i found a buyer. that too in less than 24 hours!

I actually got another query last night. But the first question guy asked was... What is a Chromebook? lol.

This guy also had little idea about what it was... I clarified all the shortcomings and benefits. Asked him several times if he was sure what he was getting. Sounded like an adventurous guy.

He plans to use the Chromebook with a dongle. I have personally not tried so told him that I cannot guarantee if it works. But the Flipkart listing had a bundled offer with 3G dongles so support should be there.

Primary reason... Resolution. I had no idea how bad 1366 x 768 resolution is today!
Secondary reason... I was not happy with how HP redemption team dealt with my issue. I applied for the offer Flipkart product page listed. HP redemption team claims that the offer was not applicable on my purchase. So, either I am lying or they are. And I know that I am not lying.

Back