Buying and Selling products through OLX

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 32,348
Relisted my camcorder on OLX. Got a few lame responses. One guy wants me to share photos of the camera. The photos are already in the post. I have no idea what these dumbasses want. They do not even properly introduce themselves in the mail. I have to guess which ad the person is potentially responding to.

Finally after irritating me alot i was able sell my netbook, the buyer was in a hurry (never seen that before). He just called me, inquired about the product and fixed the price. Decided to meet at a metro station, I was a little worried so the whole deal was done in front of a CISF guy :playful:.

What about electronics? I have seen high end graphics cards like the GTX 780Ti (new price 55000) listed for ~40k.

lol. i would not buy a 40K product from OLX that would probably come without any warranty.

Guy says warranty 30 months.
Seriously, I'm amused. Who'll buy a couple of old notes at 40 lacs?

So... How do you plan to check the graphic card for any possible defects? Call the guy to your place. Install the card in your computer. Test it out thoroughly using benchmarking software. And then give him cash? Could be done I guess.

Back