Buying and Selling products through OLX

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 32,348
I meant cash deposit... it is common to get scammed with fake currency when selling vehicles etc, so my friends and I make it a point to ask the buyer to deposit into our account and if there are any fake notes, they get taken to task there... i understand you have to show it on your tax statement, but for small amounts, shouldnt matter... show it as a non-depreciated business loss :)

Hehe. Let's see. I have an account in ICICI which has a branch in my sector. No sure if they accept cash deposits.

Great. Just when I was close to scoring a deal for the Nexus 7, I found that the tablet is not booting up. Even when connected to a power source. Perfect timing.

So, what was the problem? Completely discharged battery?

yeap, when the battery dies off, it charges VERY slowly to 15%, then normally. Happened with me 3-4 times. First time I thought the tablet was dead. Anyways what price have you listed it for?

Listed for 16K. lol. Want around 14K. lol Got offer for 12K until now. Might sell it at 13K : Not sure if it is a good idea but the rates are falling so fast that it's better to sell it now than repent later.

Back