Buying new TV

• Thread starter Thread starter ritwik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 9,193
can the person who deleted my post tell me why it was deleted as it was nothing wrong against the thread.The other person ( i dont want to name has posted irrelevant post and it still exists)so is this forum's admin handicapped?

can the person who deleted my post tell me why it was deleted as it was nothing wrong against the thread.The other person ( i dont want to name has posted irrelevant post and it still exists)so is this forum's admin handicapped?

you need to watch your language here my friend before you get banned from this forum forever

i think u should go for a company which makes their OWN LCD displays and dusnt buy them. Namely Samsung and Hitachi. there are others as well. having DTH helps in LCD as the signal is digital. i would recommend u goto a shop where they have Tata Sky plugged on to an LCD TV. that would help.

Go for Sony BRAVIA 32 Full HD. Sony has good quality products. I have a 32 HD-ready BRAVIA and even my conventional cable looks good on it.

i have seen Sony's expensive television sets and compared them to Hitachi. found hitachi to have a better quality when it comes to picture clarity. sony wants you to believe that their funky keywords are going to give you better quality compared to other manufacturers in the market. but the fact remains. decide on what you really see. don't believe the hype. a sony bravia does not make it better than a hitachi or a toshiba.

Buying a HD TV doesnt mean anything unless the input signal supplied is also HD..!! Cable TV signal in India is still Analog, DTH providers are a lot better, but still far off from being anyway close to HD. So the only time you would watch HD in all its glory would be from HD ready DVD / Blu Ray / External Memory content. Most electronic shops, you would have noticed that the TV's (LCD+Plasma) pictures look gorgeous....dont be fooled.....as they play a special DVD provided by the manufacturer. Take a DVD along with you, and play that in the TV's that you have shortlisted and compare to take a decision.:cry:

Back