Buying new TV

• Thread starter Thread starter ritwik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 9,193
if you consider with cost go and buy SAMSUNG 32 inch, its goos to view and can satisfy compared other brand, price around 44K in chennai with full HD.Otherwise better to take Sony BRAVIA price around 56K with full HD.

Check this out..............Samsung LA32A550P1 32” Full-HD LCD TV Rs. 41,000-43,000 approx. Makes it a very good deal if you are looking for a 1920X1080 full HD TV.:thumbsup:

But who care , when 50% of world LCD are manufactured in Korea. with good quality , Samsung is leader in LCD AND flash . So buddy go for korea

U wont change ur lcd in 2yrs or so ...right..Its better that you buy a full HD lcd...Although we dont have full Hd signals in India but they are expected in an year or so... HD Standards ;720p Termed as HD Ready Signal1080i Non-standardized HD Ready Signal1080p Full HD u already have Tata Sky :thumbsup:that will give a decent quality...if u switch to Tata Sky +..it offers 720p output..

U wont change ur lcd in 2yrs or so ...right..
Its better that you buy a full HD lcd...Although we dont have full Hd signals in India but they are expected in an year or so...

HD Standards ;
720p Termed as HD Ready Signal
1080i Non-standardized HD Ready Signal
1080p Full HD

u already have Tata Sky :thumbsup:that will give a decent quality...
if u switch to Tata Sky +..it offers 720p output..

don't misguide. source it self is not even 720p

^^lot of wrong informations posted here. some one claimes ts+ will show even hd :hysterical: crap forum with even more crap members excluding me.

Back