Can you please tell me how is WishNet ?

ISP
BSNL
Hi ,
I am a loyal BSNL customer so far . But now-a-days , they seem to be more keen on raking up moolah than enhancing customer services.
So , I have decided to bid good bye to BSNL and opt for cable broadband . My local cable operator is offering WishNet . Is it good ? I have heard about Allience ... it is good. but , how is WishNet ?

i checked the website the plans are costly as well as not fast enough for wishnet.....on the other hand alliance is brilliant as compare to that in paper....

Dont look at the website plans,they are outdated and havent been updated for many years.
WIshnet Is good,been using it since 2009.Look for the wishnet official facebook group. All the latest stuffs are posted there

i've taken wishnet broadband just a couple of days age, so i feel it's too early to judge the service. but still i would like to say that i am so far getting satisfactory browsing speed as per my current plan (512 kbps). yesterday I was able to download a movie of 900 mb in just 3 minutes. highest speed i got was 6.4 mbps.
i'm subscribed to Bronze Super plan (512 kbps, no night hour facility, peering upto 3 mbps) for Rs,. 421/- per month incl. taxes. i'm from kolkata.

Back