Windscribe.com is blocked. Can you please check?

• Thread starter Thread starter itachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 6,323
Funny thing is that only jio is doing this meanwhile Airtel and bsnl broadband is fine with minimal blocks.

This jio is in cahoots with Facebook to mine and sell them your analytics data. Also do not forget jio's data leak of 2017. You cannot trust these companies with your data because they could be used to harm you in case of a security incident like before.

Absolutely true 👍

Not just windscribe Nord is also facing issues. Like sudden latency will go to 200ms when you reconnect or use IKEv2 on iOS. I liked railtel better when it has an Airtel upstream but the issues were fixed with VPN..

I am certain they are messing with VPN because as soon as I complained to Jio that they are blocking windscribe....I really got quit out of vpn servers because they did something to kick me out of that ip that I was connected to.

It happened for a week or two and it stopped now. It would connect but won't connect but even if it connect, it will just disconnect. Then, I would have to go from one server to another and change my protocol to TCP and stop using Wireguard.

Wireguard and Ikev2 wouldn't work well but funny enough OpenVPN did.

They have some really evil system in place to lock everything down if the need arises. They could go full China on us if they want to.

Last edited:
@kRuSnIk Hey, if you have time, can you make a complaint to Railwire. And continue sticking with it until it is unblocked.

Seems like others have started to notice the issue too while connecting to their office VPN, few guys on twitter complained about unable to connect to their office VPN. Microsoft intune endpoint on my company's iPhone doesn't connects and Cisco anyconnect VPN runs slow as fuck compared to my Airtel 4G sim on my company's macbook.

Also i just found out that they are throttling Connections to certain VPN server hostnames/IP names slowly by routing the connection badly with high latency and poor speed that so that no-one can accuse them of a total block. More and more server connections are being poorly routed as a planned obsolescence

Tata Play Fibre here - windscribe.com the website loads, but mostly their VPN service doesn't connect - nothing can be accessed and the IP address field in their web extension shows ---.---.---.---

@Sayan97 Don't think so - bgp.he.net doesn't have JIO as any peers.

v4 has peers -- Tata Comm (VSNL), Airtel, Intech, NET4U, Unitas
v6 has peers -- Tata Comm (VSNL), Airtel, Unitas

Back