Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,410
All those who are saying he has reformed, a good man should listen to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZgT7kwWOPY

Even after 10 years of committing a crime, he was in regular contact with the underworld.

And he was not punished under TADA. Another person with a lesser crime was and got a harsher punishment. This guy got more mercy than he deserves. It is as simple as that.

Yes. already the verdict itself was a mercy for him.
If a hollywood actor was somehow related to 9/11 conspiracy, he would have socially isolated.

hell they killed the career of mel gibson because of a sexist (?) rant that became public.

Yup. there the public is not so star crazy as to place them like godly figures. it happen only in india.
Katju was telling he should be pardoned cause he promoted gandhigiri in munnabhai, by that standard ben kingsley should be awarded lifetime immunity for any crime he commits till he is alive as he made gandhi more popular globally then any other person.

chromaniac said:
hell they killed the career of mel gibson because of a sexist (?) rant that became public.
no sexist anti-semitic rant.he doesnt know that the likes of weinstein,bloomberg and other media moguls are proud jews who not like shameless yashraj whose movies always have a saintly paki character .

"I want to tell the country that when I am not going for a pardon, there is no debate about it," sanjay Dutt added. Thanking his supporters and fans, Dutt also said, "Right now, I am a shattered man. There have been very tough moments in my life. I have got a few days left, have to finish a lot of work, want to spend time with family."
/facepalm
Reacting to Sanjay Dutt's statement, Press council of India Chairman Justice Markandey Katju, who has been a supporter of the actor, said he will appeal for pardon for Dutt. "Sanjay Dutt may not appeal for pardon, but I am going to appeal. I feel he deserves pardon," Justice Katju said.
/facepalm
Politicians and long time friends Amar Singh and Jaya Prada met the Maharashtra Governor to seek a pardon. 'Pardon Dutt' hoardings have also been put up in various parts of Mumbai. Other big politicians backing the actor are Congress leader Digvijaya Singh and Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee."I feel that he has already suffered a lot for the blunder he committed earlier. From being a complete wreck, he has again picked up his career to unfold his potential," Mamata said.
/facepalm

Back