Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,409
Only this idiot katju is digging her case. He is another diggi.

I doubt he would have seen it or cared in any case.
From what I have read (or even seen in Guddi) , he was supposed to be one of the nicest guys around in the industry during his time...

Yamraj: Tum kaun ho?
Pran: Swarglok me naye aaye ho barkhurdar, warna Sherkhan ko kaun nahi Jaanta...

mhsabir said:
From what I have read (or even seen in Guddi) , he was supposed to be one of the nicest guys around in the industry during his time...
All bad guys tends to be super nice guys in real life. That has been what I hear and read all the time :P

mhsabir said:
Oh man I was going to post the exact same thing when I saw this topic... Remember seeing him at the filmfare awards accepting the lifetime achievement award a few years back... Remember him being barely able to walk properly but when he was on stage facing the audience he just fell to his knees & kissed the ground thanking the audience... It was such a humble % heartwarming gesture that I almost teared up just staring at the TV... His was truely the case of dont judge a book by its cover... His looks were evil, His voice was evil, even his name was used so many times in movies that that too started to sound evil but his heart seemed to be pure gold... Thank you Pran for all those great movies & especially that heart felt moment... I hope I turn out to be half as humble as you were :) ...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sanjay-Dutt-applies-for-14-day-leave-of-furlough/articleshow/21924770.cms
Actor Sanjay Dutt has applied for a leave of furlough for the first time since his final incarceration. A source said that Dutt applied for a 14-day furlough under the jail manual rules that govern leave granted to a convicted prisoner. His application was made before the jail authorities at Yerwada prison on Monday.
The leave manual stipulates such leave to ensure prisoners remain integrated with the society outside the prison.

Item girls of politics by The Underage Optimist : Chetan Bhagat's blog-The Times Of India
To find out the mood of youth, i conducted three Facebook surveys on my fanpage, asking users about the party they would support in Lok Sabha 2014. The surveys were done in September 2013 (pre-AAP), January 13, 2014 (during AAP euphoria) and January 20, 2014 (post-AAP controversies). Usual disclaimers apply. Facebook audience is skewed towards urban, middle-class youth and do not represent India. However, it is an influential segment that controls public opinion. The surveys had an average participation rate of over 50,000 users, a bigger sample size than most opinion polls.In September 2013, BJP garnered 85% likes while Congress was at 15% (AAP was not given as an option). As is often said, Modi fans ruled the social media.Things changed following Delhi elections. In Survey-II the AAP option was included. AAP was at its peak in terms of positive public perception, right after the oath-taking ceremony. BJP secured 60%, AAP 36% and Congress 4%. The extent of shift to AAP was astonishing.Congress fell from 15% to 4%, as two-thirds of its already low online support vanished. BJP's decline from 85% to 60% meant a third of BJP online supporters moved to AAP. BJP, being domi-nant, lost more votes even though a lesser share of their supporters deserted them. These were the crucial fence-sitter voters who decided to go with the new flavour in town.BJP called AAP a vote cutter. However, it didn't introspect about why Narendra Modi's pull was not strong enough to retain these deserters in the first place. The answer may lie in issues Modi hasn't taken a public stance on as much as he should — corruption, women and personal freedom. His persona, somewhat aloof and steely, may also lessen connect with fence-sitter youth voters. Who is Modi the person? We just don't know so well, do we?

Back