Changing BSNL Broadband Plan through the portal

• Thread starter Thread starter HDcity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 11,601
It seems they were giving good effort in the start and now they have become lazy to give in the same effort. @ rocky007, thanks for the feedback.

i was on BBG FN 500 Plan and wanted to change plan to bb home ul 750. i used plan change feature on udaan.bsnl.co.in yesterday and today i got call from exchange. they told me to pay rs. 250 to get my plan changed as i have already paid Rs. 500 advance payment for my older plan, i have to pay difference for 1 month advance payment. in any case, you have to go to telephone exchange to get your plan changed. udaan project is waste of money.

Hi , here is my status as of now .I belong to pattambi exhange , palakkad , kerala.2/4/11 --> applied around 2 pm , team leader is assigned3/4/11 --> holiday4/4/11 --> sales associate is assgined5/4/11 --> I call him , and reply is he will call me back . Later in the evening , " alloted for doc collection " is shown as status6/4/11 --> He calls on my home no. (not my mobile number ) and says " You have to submit a request letter "7/4/11 --> Request letter submitted .

Hi ,
here is my status as of now .I belong to pattambi exhange , palakkad , kerala.

2/4/11 --> applied around 2 pm , team leader is assigned
3/4/11 --> holiday
4/4/11 --> sales associate is assgined
5/4/11 --> I call him , and reply is he will call me back . Later in the evening , " alloted for doc collection " is shown as status
6/4/11 --> He calls on my home no. (not my mobile number ) and says " You have to submit a request letter "
7/4/11 --> Request letter submitted .

Others have done plan change in Udaan site and checked their "MY orders" page in usage portal.
Change was effected immediately. effective date also shown.
Probably Kerala Circle has not linked their computer/s to this application.

You may try "HELP " and chat with any Bsnl staff, if available. ( try durring working hours )
REF:BSNL Udaan Site : A quick way to change plan and more in just 2 days' time

@essbebe , i saw the " My Ordres " under " Postpaid Orders " in bsnl.co.in . In the field "telephone number " , i tried 432#2315353 and " Service ID " field I tried the portal user id "nas639....." and also dial up user id " nas.... " . it shows , "sorry no records found " . Any suggestions ? I am presently on home 500 plan

No need to enter " service user ID ". Just enter the phone no. as 22#2252253 instead of 022 2252253 and hit " search order ".

dilip that was a very quick response . Thanks

I think I got the 750 plan . This is the latest entry on the table

nas..... 13312695 Plan Change BB Home UL 750 Provisioned [email protected] 432#2153533 08/04/2011

Welcome :)Is that the plan you applied for ? " Provisioned " means you are through.

Back