Changing BSNL Broadband Plan through the portal

• Thread starter Thread starter HDcity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 11,601
Tried during world cup final. Using UL 750, speed a bit low for live streaming :(

7/4/11 --> Request letter submitted .

how you submitted request letter? whether you went to exchange or they collected from your home?

if you have to submit request letter then portal is for what purpose? was request put on the portal is not enough?

i went to exchange to pay difference for one month advance payment and i am also told to submit application in written for plan change.
as phone is on my father's name i have to go back to home to get application letter signed.

so this is the final status . Let it be useful for someone

2/4/11 --> applied around 2 pm , team leader is assigned
3/4/11 --> holiday
4/4/11 --> sales associate is assgined
5/4/11 --> I call him , and reply is he will call me back . Later in the evening , " alloted for doc collection " is shown as status
6/4/11 --> He calls on my home no. (not my mobile number ) and says " You have to submit a request letter "
7/4/11 --> Request letter submitted .
8/4/11 ---> Plan provisioned

So , what I request for people from Kerala ( dont know abt other states ) is that apply through online and next day u submit a request letter at your exchange , then it might take only 2- 3 days .

@hirenvyas , they collected from your home?
man , you must be kidding , its a government thingie and you think that they will come and collect from you ? Never will it happen

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

in 750 plan , I am getting only 60 -70 KBps even at the starting of plan . Am not I supposed to get 2 Mbps speed till 20 gb cap ?

No, UL 750 is 512 Kbps unlimited. There is no FUP or higher speed for this plan. It is always 64 KBps.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

You may like this

BB Plan Selector

Gives a better idea about plans.

watched ipl on youtube ,gets stuck some times , so switched to cric......com which doesnt have any delay like youtube's 5 min

Back