Cheated by the Cable Operator

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 9,406
My Cable operator provides very good service, good picture clarity with a very low monthly subscription. I have lived in Delhi,Chennai and Bangalore and had cable connections there. They were all rowdies and was monopolizing the area and was looting people with so called crap service(that was some years back and the scenario might have changed after the entry of DTH). Now I am in Kerala and the cable operator here is superb, especially the customer service. (cant compare as I have not yet experienced the customer service of the DTH providers) . The cable is economical also, where else in the world you will be able to watch 120 channels including all pay channels for Rs 165/- per month.

thats grt , we have to pay more than 300/pm for some 80 to 90 channels,
from which 40 channels r use less.and no ftv.

No problems with my cable, happy with it, Rs.200/month only! :)

Paying 360Rs/month for 30 channels (Old TV No S-band)no option, waiting for CAS from 1 and half year.

Rs.360 PM :O:O for frequent cuts and poor service ? u could have gone with any of the DTH..

360Rs/month???? Which area man, thats way too costly........I know 200Rs/month is cheap for me but 360??? :O

paid 175 p.m to cable operator. only 50 channels available. out of 50, nearly 10 channels fade out with poor quality. before buying Tata Sky, last 3 months of cable service has gone weird. out of those 90 days, service is up for only 30-40 days, due to bad cable and service too..

Back