Comedy Nights With Kapil

ISP
Jio
I wonder why there is no thread for this yet!

The show is doing wonderfully well. I personally love it. It's different, no cheap comedy and pure entertainment.

TRP wise it's doing extremely well. Currently at the top in it's category (even above the likes of KBC, Jhalak Dikhla Ja, etc.) and overall 3rd.
BTW you can watch the full episodes, trailers, etc. here - https://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv/search?query=comedy+nights
Believe me, this show is amazing. You gotta watch this if you don't.

Just can't stand that Sidhu character. And frankly for me, Kapil's jokes suck. So its a no go show for me.

Cant believe Sidhu gets paid crores of rupees to just sit there and laugh and make stupid comments. Couldn't stand him during cricket commentary either!

Some times i laugh when I see sidhu laughing on stupid jokes.
So basically you laugh on good jokes cracked by Kapil et al anyways and then you smile when you see Sidhu jumping on his seat, as if some body has put fire under his chair, on not so good jokes and thus no matter how the joke is you still have smile on your face.
Does that not make it worth the money he is getting paid?

androidfreak said:
I heard some praises about this show, was planning to catch this. But if Piddu is the host, nope.
He isn't the host.
He just sits on the seat and keeps on laughing! :P

I enjoy the show too. Kapil jokes are spontaneous , thats what makes it different from other comedy shows. Siddhu just sits and laugh, and comments, Kapil himself ignores sidhus comments. During one of the show Kapil did say to Sidhu that when they thought of making the show they din't know it would be such a big hit. So looks like Kapil and Sidhu are co producing the show.

heh, sad you people don't watch the show. Keeping aside my hate for indian shows anywyas, this show is actually very good. and It just so happen I downloded all the 24 episodes today and then was just browsing and saw this thread. Kapil #respect.

Back