Comedy Nights With Kapil

Log jazbaati ho gaye hain! :P

xerxes said:
That's exactly what I meant. How can @v1rus say that my sense of humour is poor?? its my choice godammit .
and so I responded that way.. read two posts above and you'd know what I am talking.
Just to clarify what I said was a joke (which is what smiley at the end should mean)
I am sorry if I offended you.
I did not mean to do that
mhsabir said:
Why is it so hard for people to accept that people may have different tastes :|
Again, i meant it in good taste.
Although I have got some cheeky inferences but I do not meant/want to offend any one.
Peace!!

My post was not directed specifically to anyone... Only surprised that some people are offended on getting an opinion that doesnt match theirs.

xerxes said:
judging your sense of humour I can safely say you will like the upcoming movie Grand Masti.. enjoy watching the show and the movie.
I am looking forward to it. I am game for any thing that promises to be funny, I can always decide afterwards whether I like it or not :)
IMO (PS this is my opinion), In a country where Chennai Express did 100crores anyone should not be ashamed in confessing that he/she liked Grand Masti (ofcourse if he/she liked it)
xerxes said:
grow up !!
:)

Why is it so hard for people to accept that people may have different tastes :|
I do Just people should not have alien's sense of humour and taste :DSome people have so different tastes that it's just out of this world, alienated :pJust saying

v1rus said:
Just to clarify what I said was a joke (which is what smiley at the end should mean)

I am sorry if I offended you.

I did not mean to do that

Again, i meant it in good taste.

Although I have got some cheeky inferences but I do not meant/want to offend any one.

Peace!!
That's ok mate.
Forum discussions should never include personal attacks. People can have their pants taken down for personal jibes.
Like mhsabir said, accept that other people have different opinions too.

On a lighter note here is a joke on opinions:

I like the show and watch it most of the times, if there is no good movie coming on any other channel. (I also watch Arnab Goswami show at same time) :)
If somebody give me downloaded copy of "Grand Masti" (which I am sure I would get it), then I will watch it too when I have nothing to do in idle time. Watched Chennai Express in similar manner :)

One has to admit that Kapil is the best stand up comedian in India right now. Now after his exit, comedy circus is not as funny as it was before. Only Krishna, Sudesh and Siddharth Sagar's acts are good in comedy circus.
As far as comedy nights.. is concerned, it is superb not only because of kapil but because of Ali asgar, upasana singh and sunil grover as well. They are a team and they are doing exceedingly well.

Back