Comedy Nights With Kapil

all the negative people who dont want to see because of sidhu , my heartiest condolences, sidhu is a positive character thats why he laughs too much , i appreciate this quality in him , though its much in abundance in him bu still its good for him .we can learn something from him about positive attitude in life
the show is very good , i didnt see it earlier but when i started ,i happened to see all previous episodes on youtube on my smart tv on big screen . if you dont like kapil than i can understand( although there is probably nothing in him to not like him , but still) but due to sidhu if you dont watch even when he is just a guest , then all i have to say , grow some positivism in yourself :pleasantry:

for the one good joke among the 20 shitty ones that he cracks, it ain't worth my time :playful:

AbhishekS said:
One in 20?Your mathematics is very poor. :tongue:
I said that figuratively. Where does mathematics come here?? grow up !!

v1rus said:
Or his sense of humor :)
judging your sense of humour I can safely say you will like the upcoming movie Grand Masti.. enjoy watching the show and the movie.

I make sure to watch this show every week and Guththi character is my fav. Sometimes I feel that guy does a better job than Kapil Sharma.
xerxes said:
judging your sense of humour I can safely say you will like the upcoming movie Grand Masti.. enjoy watching the show and the movie.
Want to understand something here -- How can you measure someone's humour if that person watches this kind of shows and movies like "Grand Masti"?
I can also draw a conclusion about your sense of humour from the shows which you watch and may be I don't like them, Everybody has there own choice man!

maníaco said:
I make sure to watch this show every week and Guththi character is my fav. Sometimes I feel that guy does a better job than Kapil Sharma.
Want to understand something here -- How can you measure someone's humour if that person watches this kind of shows and movies like "Grand Masti"?
I can also draw a conclusion about your sense of humour from the shows which you watch and may be I don't like them, Everybody has there own choice man!
That's exactly what I meant. How can @v1rus say that my sense of humour is poor?? its my choice godammit .
and so I responded that way.. read two posts above and you'd know what I am talking.

Back