Comedy Nights With Kapil

This below pic... kinda cheating? Kapil prolly get the same guy in different episodes and make him answer stupidly upon asking a question? These both episodes are different. What is this cheat :|

Supernatural said:
This below pic... kinda cheating? Kapil prolly get the same guy in different episodes and make him answer stupidly upon asking a question? These both episodes are different. What is this cheat :|
FIXED

There are many people I see in the in different episodes.
Supernatural said:

xerxes said:
That's ok mate.Forum discussions should never include personal attacks. People can have their pants taken down for personal jibes.Like mhsabir said, accept that other people have different opinions too.

AbhishekS said:
There are many people I see in the in different episodes.
So what's up with that? It's all fine and normal or Kapil is specifically bringing them back so he can make some good jokes? I love kapil and his show is doing so well but this thing is pissing me off.

most of those people get paid to be there i believe.........so the people themselves come again and again
whats wrong with that?

Back