Comedy Nights With Kapil

Navjot Singh said:
As far as I know, they are not paid. But yes you may need a contact to become a part of the audience.
They get paid by various rates from Rs.500 to Rs.2000 per day + Food and Travel by event management firm. This is very common in Mumbai, lady residing my next door in Mumbai is big organizer of such events.

I think they get paid, Kapil even said once in his episode "Saley free ke paise lekar chale jate hai"

Navjot Singh said:
As far as I know, they are not paid. But yes you may need a contact to become a part of the audience.
free mein paani nahi milta , audience kaise milegi?
hawa ke pasie bhi dete hain hum , whoever buys car scooter bike, must be paying something as compensation to pollute the air too

Supernatural said:
Exactly what I'm saying here. But that doesn't seem wrong to you?
how else they are gonna get audience then ? its a business isnt it?
whats wrong in it? its a comedy show , not a freaking cricket match

I agree with ishaan, even if people in audience are paid, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. The show is scripted and what I think is, what we want is some fun time and that we are guaranteed.

IMO it's kinda a cheat. Anyways, thanks for the replies.
How can one get regular audience every week twice? There are a number of shows being in production at the very same time, even if one gets enough for one show, how they will get for all the shows? And without live audience and their enthusiasm, the show wouldn't be like it is today, Cheating? What kind of cheating? If the show repeats it's audience its cheating? Is it a comedy show or some court jury, which should not be bought? Will you go to a show for free? Without any pay? How many times will you go? One Day you will be tired of going even if you are free that day Think about it

Back