Comedy Nights With Kapil

I am not sure if anybody noticed or not but Girl behind Sidhu in last episode was appeared for second time with different hair style and make-up :P

Thats what I mentioned on #56. :)

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/dont-copy-gutthi-warn-comedy-nights-with-kapil-producers/1197206/0

"A certain artist and a stand-up comedian associated with the programme 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' aired on Colors television channels is planning to launch or be associated with other shows wherein the said artist is likely to perform the character of 'Gutthi' or use the mannerisms and characteristic features of 'Gutthi' or any other character played by the Artist in the said programme. Take notice that Viacom18 has sole, exclusive, absolute and unlimited ownership rights of all the intellectual Property rights of the Artist associated with the programme including the rights in the format of the programme."

According to reports Sunil Grover had quit 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' last month as his demand for a hike in his pay package was not accepted by the makers.
Didn't realised that "Gutthi" ki gutthi itni complicated ho gayi hai :)

Seems like a personal message for Sunil Grover instead. There were talks of Sunil planning to launch his own show.

This show reminds of "The Kumars at no.42" so colours can copy what they want and when someone else does it they have unlimited ownership?

After people become rich and famous, their hair starts to reappear on their head :D

this hair transplant company runs ad in newspapers. and three four cricketers show their mugshots proudly. i remember seeing ganguly, kallis and another cricketer... warne. i am forgetting another name though.

Back